April 6, 2009
April 1, 2009
March 31, 2009
It’s like that speech Margaret Mead gives in our show: “Be who you want to be. Go home and tell your kids to be free.” If I ever win any award, I’m using that in my acceptance speech.
March 24, 2009
March 16, 2009
March 10, 2009
March 4, 2009
In an attempt to focus on the positive, here are some things I like right now/sometimes/always:
- Diet Coke.
- Drinking through a straw.
- This post at The Sartorialist.
- The term “Quidditch WAG.”
- Under The Blacklight by Rilo Kiley.
- Mini binder clips.
- The upcoming Broadway revival of Hair.
- Using the label maker.
- Traveling to Europe — oh, good thing I’m flying to Berlin tomorrow!!!
Sometimes I just have to remind myself what a lucky girl I actually am. And remember, kids, your life could always be worse.
-LM4 years ago • 0 notes
February 27, 2009